game dealer,central scotland?

bauldy bob

Does anyone know a dealer or butcher in the Scottish central belt .
My old man and I shoot about 20 roe and 10th red,about5 early stags and 5 or 6 hinds and calfs
Currently we eat and give away everything we get with one local butcher taking about 7 it 8 off us but we are at our venison eating limit just now (my wife says I am going to start growing antlers soon)
I have the chance of some more stalking but don't want to take it on if I can't move the carcasses,
I am not talking a lot here perhaps a dozen or so beasts a year?

Brae head at kilmarnock will take your deer in but not for them its for highland game. You would be beter phoneing highland game they will pick upat your door and takeit away in the central belt area and work every day.

01382 526383

There was someone from edinburgh posting on site claiming to be a game dealer in his signature????
Jim

That was me, but I had to take it out my signature as im not a trade member. Im not a full time dealer as I have another job it's just a way of making a bit of money to fund my shooting.

Braehead Foods will not take deer as the proposed pickup for Highland Game has not happened.

Both Craig Stevenson and Christian Nissen cannot agree on something , guess what ££££££££££££££££££££££

Phone highland game direct and they may pickup from you if the driver is in your area in a particular day

Back