Sako Finnfire P94S mag for under a fiver?

If these come assembled ready to use,put me down for 4.
Cheers
Martin

I need to fettle the design a little more and buy the springs and no guarantee it will actually work. Been requested I make a 10 shot version - any interest in those?

I need to fettle the design a little more and buy the springs and no guarantee it will actually work. Been requested I make a 10 shot version - any interest in those?
10's would be even better,whichever way you go,I will take four.

Personally I don't particular like my 10 shot mag. It's metal, at least, but the 5 shot one just sits in so beautifully flush

Happy to do a deal with a couple of the fives for your 10 if you want?

I'll keep it for now, thanks. The 10's work out a little more expensive but I reckon the assembled price should be under £15 posted. Got to source the longer springs and the metal pin to hold the base in place. Might just be ordering a load of junk but interesting to see if they work. They have polished and unpolished finish. Price is the same so I'm going for the polished - think it will look a bit better.

Seems to be plenty of interest in these. I just hope they work. Haven't designed in a viewing hole yet but that can be done if people want it. Can potentially dye them bright colours in case you drop them - can also look at incorporating reflective tape

not wanting to rain on your parade ,?do you need a licence to produce gun parts ?i am not sure i have googled but not found any evidence .
Does any one out there know the legal position
gundog

Can't find the springs for a reasonable price so have ordered some wire and will wind my own on the lathe - done it before for my Anschutz (although it didn't actually work because I had the wrong sized mandrel) but at least I can experiment to see what works for the different lengths of magazine. Spent a long time modifying the design to make it look a bit snazzier but then my laptop decided to dump the lot and I lost it. Think I managed to get a better design of base in, though.

Have tweaked the designs a bit, added a viewing window. They look great in clear polycarbonate but sadly they won't look quite this good in the flesh.

Price is probably going to be £7.50 for the 5 shot and £10.00 for the 10 shot, including postage. Once they arrive and I can see that they work, I'll start a new thread to begin the ordering process

render_both.png

Back