Foxes

perks

Hi all
While out stalking last evening I noticed a fox crossing a field to the corner where a building stands.This fox was then joined by 2 more and began to feed from scraps of food thrown by a lady from about 10 ft as a guess.When i watched the lady dissapear i decided to try and get close enough for a safe shot.At about 250 yds they all togather ran for the safety of the wood.Its like they knew they were going to have more than their fill.Has anyone wittnesed similar?

Had one just like her in my neighbourhood. Fed all the bloody foxes and refused to stop despite repeated requests from other neighbours who were suffering as a consequence.

Foxes will approach using the same route so i just waited in ambush and shot a few on their way to her garden (she bordered a farming friend's field and then thanked her for 'baiting' them. She stopped right sharpish after that.

Get yourself some scraps from your local bucther :D arrive before the old lady 8) feed the foxes and shoot the bloody lot, that should sort it for you and you can get some shooting in as well
Si :evil:

I'm with Deer-fox on this one, but I think you should dress up as the old woman and shoot the foxes! Make sure you have witnesses, that way she will get the blame. :lol:

Back