Wanted: Syndicate place - Glos / Wilts borders

Tet

Hi everyone,

I was in a wonderful position, as a relative newcomer to stalking a friend had a couple of pieces of ground over which there were Muntjac, Roe and a large herd of Fallow to be found. Then, and without a 'by your leave' he decides to get a job at the other end of the country and has left me high and dry - the Farmer took the opportunity to get more money and decided to let the ground out to some 'professional stalkers' rather than let a smaller syndicate put something together.

I'm sure that there's another post I could write on this about so called 'professional' stalkers buying up ground in order to charge a premium to recreational ones - this isn't a dig at the true professional deer managers, just those that want to profit from others interest and then shoot the ground to oblivion with no long-term interest in a balanced plan - but mini-rant over...!!!

So, I am looking to find an opportunity for some stalking within a reasonable drive from home as part of a small group of people who want to provide recreational stalking with like-minded individuals.

A little about me, I have DSC1, FAC with 308 conditioned for Deer/Boar, insurance through BDS & BASC, and am registered to do the DSC2 although not rushing at it as I want to make sure I get right. I am a professional business director running a small electrical engineering company with sales operations around the world - happy to share more about me as/when the time is right (and not on an open forum).

Hopefully someone on SD will read this and be thinking that there's something we can do together.

Thanks for reading, Tet!

Back