Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted contacts for plains game safari.

Wanted contacts for plains game safari.

I've been to Kwa Zulu Natal twice and loved every moment of it, however with a recesion on, last year our P.H. put prices up 5 weeks before we flew. This year prices have gone up again by 20:00 a day and animals as well, anyone have contacts in South Africa with reasonable rates for cull hunts etc. deerwarden.

Try Wild Horizons South Africa

I have been with Guy twice.

PM me if you want more details
    Simon

LMAO! That was the direction I've just pointed him in.
    Last edited by MJ75; 25-07-2010 at 18:24.

Simon, two recommendations sounds good, I've seen his website and will give him a call, saw a writeup about some time ago in S Rifle, looking for a 10/12 day hunt in May next year maybe cull hunt as I've been twice B$ but looking for another experience. John.

Quote Originally Posted by deerwarden View Post
    I've been to Kwa Zulu Natal twice and loved every moment of it, however with a recesion on, last year our P.H. put prices up 5 weeks before we flew. This year prices have gone up again by 20:00 a day and animals as well, anyone have contacts in South Africa with reasonable rates for cull hunts etc. deerwarden.
    I have got a cracking deal on the table for SA,a good number of animals and superb accomodation,Iam looking at going myslef but need to get 6/8 people to close the deal,PM I will send you the details

When you speak to him mention my name Simon McCabe and pass on my regards. I am booked to go in March next year. You will have a great time
    Regards
    Simon
    PS offer to pay cash in US $ when you get their.

Tomorow I fly to South Africa to hunt with Andrew Mclaren http://www.mclarensafaris.com/ might be just what you are looking for. Plenty of info on http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve