Hello from Kent

Hello everyone,

I have just recently joined the stalking directory and wanted to say hello. A little back ground on my interests, I was raised on a farm (and still involved in agriculture as an advisor), I mainly use shot guns and use air rifles in pest control.

My main interests normally lead a good 50/50 in rough shooting and bushcraft, so a few of my future post maybe more blade orientated. I am heavily involved in land-based sectors, including science (all branches, and used to a lecturer), forestry, agriculture, agricultural safe guarding and pollution prevention. When I get a moment, I also like to make a few things, including a few knives, which I will be happy to re-home, as i get more enjoyment in making them than using them, and have far to many to use in a dozen lifetimes

Happy to be contacted and advanced thank you to the other members here.

Gra

Welcome from Herne Bay not far from you theres alot of interesting things on here for you enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!

I always though so too, but now that I have been making a few, the draw and cases are getting very very weighty. I will post a few picks of the latest at some point

thanks for the welcome

Back