very happy customer

calmac

*admin i hope i can post this thread* having owned in past 1 very nice tikka 3 other sako's & a sauer 202 luxus due to finance had to sell the lot so just to keep me going bought 2nd hand pro hunter till could afford prefured rifle sauer or after sd meeting in c/douglas a custom hunting rifle... well on 1st stalk the stock fell of the action completly to then find out the 2 retaining bolts that hold stock to the action were threaded and so was the holes they go into so after speaking to gun smith friend down the road about problem i was thinking im f####### ed, didnt want to p/ex rifle as new owner would be in same boat as me , then was given wallace's telephone number who does a bit of work for jackson's rifles rang him at 1st chance, i booked rifle in for this morning (soonest he was free) i had to put up with it for another nearly 4 weeks (was worth the wait in end),, :cry: thinking this was going to be a fortune to put rite headed down to wallaces house near kirkcudbright, he sorted problem in no time put rifle back together and said he would like to strip it back down again to do some fine tuning to stock etc then to finish it of completely cleaned rifle so its better than new now, im not kidding this guy is a perfectionist in his field and a real nice fella, he had real pleasure in seeing me happy with his work and it didnt cost much eather, im recomending wallace to as many people i know in the sport as his work is 101% he has a customer for life ... anyone want quality work carried out from threading barrels to his own designed muzzle break fitted etc etc etc p,m me for his number,

Back