don,t try this at home

stone

while in a rush ,take one roe back strap with the belly flank still attached leave to defrost on the kitchen counter, get home to find defrosted blood and ice running everywhere OH not impressed
take 2 packets of sage and onion stuffing and and hot water as guide on box says
one jar of sweetcorn relish
smother thin coating of relish on belly flank then a light covering of stuffing on top of this, roll into a joint an wrap in foil , place in electric fan oven at 180-200 then after 1 hour check to see how things are going
shock horror, foil has opened up the the roll has now unrolled itself i forgot to tie it up in a rush trying to please the OH
ontop of this she was not best pleased at the mess from the prep stages and the amount of stuffing left over
, can't please them all but i tried

Whoops, sounds like you had a good day their stone. I have to ask but what did cost you in the end, wrecking her kitchen like that mate :D lol

hi alled
it actually cost me nothing in the end , as thistle her 12 month old lab bitch , managed to get hold of the joint while it was cooling down on the side board and pulled it off, including plate , breaking the plate and between thistle and my lab pup sika joint was no more, :cry:
it smelt good whilst cooking ;)
so my OH paid for a takeaway,
learn,t my lesson , never intrude in the kitchen only to do the dishes now and again :lol:

Stone
It would seem like you got away with it. Dogs have so many uses dont they. I think you have just added another reason to the list of why they are mans best friend. :D What is the flavour of sika like compared to the other species?
regards
Alled

Never have to my knowledge and never would eat dog. Eaten snake, monkey, jellyfish and bambo. They were all interesting and actually quite nice. I am sure they will all be available at tescos soon :D lol
Regards
Alled

At this rate with all these dicey comments by Mr B I will be on the Shrinks couch for the rest of my life cheers wolfy :eek: No in all seriousness I have eaten those things they were all actually quite nice :D Stone again we agree on something I am not sure I want to know what they got up to in the navy.

That's Royal Navy Alled you little monkey! Navy is the colour of the netball teams pants! What position did you play again? ;)

i must say
yesterday as i drove up the M42 sneaking off from work early , a landie pulled up beside me at first i thought it was the police with the blue lights on the roof but as it passed me i saw the sign on the back 'ROYAL NAVY BOMB DISPOSAL' so on that i pulled up along side and when the fella inside looked across i put my thumb up and shouted good on you

alled if you are anything like me you would of been a 'GS'
hell, never mind the skirt you wore, just think about the skirt that jumped on you when you scored , in more ways than one :lol:

Nice one stone, Congrads wolfy 1000 posts, so thats what you have been doing while rest of us have been out stalking :D Netball, I do have some stories about female netball players but you know what their mine :D I leave it to your warped and seriously twisted imagination to figure out those Beowulf. Stone gets it. PErsonally I played WA wing attack. Tried to play it once in football boots after rugby match, talk about dam dangerous, I ended up on my arse a few times concrete hurts. It was all in the name of fun and games :evil:

Back