Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fallow,muntjac,roe

Fallow,muntjac,roe

Hi all
    Im very pleased to say we are now taking bookings for the end of aug beginning sept
    !FALLOW RUT!
    Prices are the same 150 per outing included in that is all beasts shot up to a cic bronze,
    and you keep the carcuss of the first beast shot muntjac or roe the first fallow carcuss will be 50 and then game dealers rates there after.
    There are alot of very big fallow bucks about at the moment so some very nice trophys to be taken this season !
    for more info pm me and ill be happy to help
    cheers dan

Im very pleased to say we are now taking bookings for the end of aug beginning sept
    !FALLOW RUT!

In my neck of the woods aswell as the parks i help on the Fallow have never started rutting in August! We normally start mid to late October so maybe Suffolk Fallow are different?
    Last edited by sako85; 27-07-2010 at 18:03.

Quote Originally Posted by dancoventry View Post
    Hi all
    !FALLOW RUT!
    Prices are the same 150 per outing included in that is all beasts shot up to a cic bronze,
    and you keep the carcuss of the first beast shot muntjac or roe the first fallow carcuss will be 50 and then game dealers rates there after.
    There are alot of very big fallow bucks about at the moment so some very nice trophys to be taken this season !
    cheers dan
    can you get Lee to call me Ive lost his number,been trying to PM him on another site but no reply

maybe suffolk deer are sam! the dates i have been givin have been the same for the past 3 years and at the min looks to be the same
    and long shot you have pm

Quote Originally Posted by sako85 View Post
    !FALLOW RUT!

In my neck of the woods aswell as the parks i help on the Fallow have never started rutting in August! We normally start mid to late October so maybe Suffolk Fallow are different?
    Same as, i stalk Fallow Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex,Camb's,Kent,Surrey, Sussex and Linc's seen Fallow pricket's getting horny but NEVER Fallow Buck's that Early the Red's i stalk Yes (england)

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerboydy View Post
    Same as, i stalk Fallow Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex,Camb's,Kent,Surrey, Sussex and Linc's seen Fallow pricket's getting horny but NEVER Fallow Buck's that Early the Red's i stalk Yes (england)
    well your more then welcome to come and see your self ,see thing with your own eyes

Quote Originally Posted by dancoventry View Post
    Hi all
    !FALLOW RUT!
    cheers dan

Dan
    I think you might be a month or so out on your dates ???? For our Fallow in Herefordshire and Gloucestershire the rut peaks Mid October to early November Last year the peak of activity was around 23rd of October. Our bucks wouldnt even be clean in August. Not having a dig but I should double check your dates.

Wayne