Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Variation has come through

Variation has come through

Fantastic news!!!! The post has come and my variation has come through just as i asked. I got granted .223 and 6.5x55 both with sound mods and 120 hold 100 buy and they are both open (not bad for my first centre fires and only holding an FAC since October last year) Now i need to get some cash sorted to rush off to the gun shops and see what they can do me for what cost.

George

George, congrats mate, but take off those runni'n shoes mate!, slow down & spend wisely.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Personally i'd wait and browse the classified section here. There are some bargains to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    George, congrats mate, but take off those runni'n shoes mate!, slow down & spend wisely.
    Don't worry i wont be rushing too fast am going to head off to a couple of local RFDs to price up set ups then compare to gun trader.

Quote Originally Posted by scotsgun View Post
    Personally i'd wait and browse the classified section here. There are some bargains to be had.
    Its always a bit harder being a lefty but will give it a look.

George

Great news George. When is your trip up north? I'm going to the shoot on Sunday so might call in at yours if you're about?

DC

Go on the 7th so that's a week on saturday i think. Let me know if you are going to be about, it shouldn't be long until the birds come in now.

George

nice one glad everything worked out all the best,wayne

well done george,

spend spend spend ha ha long time in the big paddock cant take it with us.

frank

Its strange that 10 months ago i didn't have a FAC full stop and now have slots for .22lr .17hmr .223 and 6.5x55 its a crazy world

George

G,

Heh we can always call your flo and ask him to change his mind if your not happy .... lol

f.