Thread: Bullets & Heads

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

This is a pet hate of mine to, a peruse of the Sportsmangun website makes me understand why the term is becoming so prolific.
    At the CLA I asked a chap if they sold bullets, he produced a box of cartridges, I said "no, for reloading", he said, "what, just the heads?"... I could only say "yes, just the heads".

I usually say "no, the other end of the case". Goes down like a lead balloon but oh well! Since when has the headstamp been on the bullet?!

& if you think that we, the shooting fraternity, have problems with the whole bullet / head / cartridge thing, the quality of reporting in the mainstream media is even worse. This little gem comes from Agence France-Presse...

Tuesday August 14, 2007: An elderly Iraqi woman shows two bullets which she says hit her house following an early coalition forces raid in the predominantly Shiite Baghdad suburb of Sadr City

The whole thing ended up being explained in words of one syllable or less (so that reporters might understand) by The Dissident Frogman. If you have a few minutes, his video is worth a watch

She's talkinge SH**E.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

priceless picture.....

I wonder who threw them ???