trade membership

Ray7756

I would like to keep my username on no trade but have tried to register another user name for trade membership, but it keeps saying that the email address is already registered and asking me to request my password
so question is can i register under trade name and use the same email as I will only be selling high seats under trade name , anything else will be personal sale under my non trade user name, and I dont want to give people a false impression
Cheers
Ray :D

Last edited:
I would guess from what you have said above that this site is configured in such a way as to only allow one username per email address

Given how simple email addresses are to set up I would have thought a personal email address for your normal username and a business email address for your trade username and 2 different registrations would be the easiest way although I'm sure one of the admin will be along soon enough to clarify

You could set up a second email address to register the trade name. Then set up a "rule" on that email account to forward all mail to your preferred usual account.

Check if your email address can have different formats - with gmail I can use @googlemail.com if I've already got my @gmail.com address in use on a specific site. One can also use a full stop any where in your gmail address with no change.

Just put a link to your website in the signature bar,you dont need trade membership for that....

I have sold a few high seats without trade membership and feel its only fair that i pay up, ive tested the waters and the site has allowed me, so i think its only right to pay up as i make money selling the high seats and it costs money to run the site, so fair is fair
cheers
Ray

I have sold a few high seats without trade membership and feel its only fair that i pay up, ive tested the waters and the site has allowed me, so i think its only right to pay up as i make money selling the high seats and it costs money to run the site, so fair is fair
cheers
Ray

Now this sounds like a good type to trade with.:tiphat:

Back