A Big Thanks to Penta & lambic

After a few private messages regarding the very generous offer of a .22rf available foc to help a youngster get on in the sport, on behalf of my Son Callum I would like to thank Penta and Lambic for the Bruno .22rf that arrived late last week.

I've never seen Callum so excited when I told him he had a bunny basher to use whilst out with me and he didn't waste anytime in spending my money, kitting it out with a Bipod, sling, a set of Niko Sterling scopes and a new gun slip Saturday Morning.

So after getting it all set up we went over to the farm and zeroed it in at 75 yards using the Lapua ammunition I had in my safe.
it took him about 8 shots to get it spot on under my guidance, then 10 shots followed in his own time into a new target and managed to group all 10 shots in a 10p size area on the bull :D

then my turn followed and I gave up after having a flyer that went awol by 4 inches, but no matter how much I explained this was a rogue round he wouldn't have it and proceeded to embarrass me :oops::oops:

Once again thanks to Neil ( Penta ) and Lambic for your generosity the gun will be forever cherished and I have one very happy lad who cant get out enough now.IMG_1474.JPG:D:D

Well done gentlemen. This is what this site and its members are all about. Frankly after the wrangling moaning few people on here who always seem to take any thread on politics or Brexit as the be all and end all of their lives :rolleyes: it is refreshing to see such generosity and help between members of the site.

This is the reason I decided to purchase the site with my other two colleagues to help and put people together that enjoy and love deer stalking.

My :tiphat: off to you all. Look forward to hearing more about the young lads first kill with the .22.

He is a lucky lad Seanstalk...I was tasked with a .22 Relum Tornado for longer than I care to remember and a highly dubious chinese 0.177 air pistol. Although it was great fun at the time :)

One of those rare occassions where everybody is happy and everbody benefits.

Sikamalc - you must elaborate on your post, who are the latest drama queens rambling on about Brexit etc.?

Last edited:
Well done gentlemen, well done. Great way to pay it forward.

My son was a recipient of a similar gift - elderly farmer friend gave my son an old, ugly, chopped stock Swedish Mauser. To my son it was a Magnificent work of art - and with it he shot his first deer.

Penta has always been a true and honest Gentleman. Neil I raise my hat to you once again!:tiphat:
I'm sure that Callum will be delighted with the 22LR and will soon be outshooting you SeanStalk - Mind you it looks like he already is - Flyers my arse!:stir:

Well done to all involved - This is what really makes this forum !

Penta has always been a true and honest Gentleman. Neil I raise my hat to you once again!:tiphat:
I'm sure that Callum will be delighted with the 22LR and will soon be outshooting you SeanStalk - Mind you it looks like he already is - Flyers my arse!:stir:

Well done to all involved - This is what really makes this forum !

Thanks Pete, as you say that's what really makes this forum. But anyway, hope you haven't forgotten about that fiver !!!. :):D

Back