Thread: High seats

High seats

I am in need of one or two portable free standing high seats can anyone help, at a smallish cost?

If you have a design I'll make them. I make all of my own and supply a lot but like to work to the customers spec.

If this would be any use we could work out a price (nothing too seriouse) from a rough spec.

Sam

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    google neil sutherland, pro shooting ayrshire just bought a seeland free standing off him 120 its a belta 101%
    Quote Originally Posted by spider72 View Post
    I am in need of one or two portable free standing high seats can anyone help, at a smallish cost?

Quote Originally Posted by calmac View Post
    google neil sutherland, pro shooting ayrshire just bought a seeland free standing off him 120 its a belta 101%
    you bought a FREE STANDING Sealand highseat from Wurzel for 120? Think you mean LEAN TO, but please correct me if I am wrong as that is the cheapest FREE STANDING high seat ever and heis not renowned for his charity.

I made a free stander for 70 including paint etc and still had enough materials left to build a similar spec lean to. It took a fair bit of time so if you can get one for 120 you have a top deal

Dave

That's a nice looking seat Dave and a 2 seater too by the look of it. i've resorted to buying a portable lightweight seat from bushwear, at 13kg I can carry it to where I want to shoot from and then take it home after. But not cheap!!

Spider,?
    How do you rate your high seat