So what has your foxpro called in ?

Triggermortis

We were sat up over an old plum orchard that borders a piece of woodland, i put the foxpro on distressed starling call and within seconds a great spotted woodpecker flew in and landed within 3ft of the caller, it then walked to within 3" of the caller and continued to circle the caller looking at it all the time, this went on for a couple minutes till i turned the caller off, the bird then lost interest and flew off, now ive had foxes,badgers,owls,birds of prey,stoats,weasels, cats,dogs and even a ferret come to the caller, so what unusual species have you guys had respond?

Can't really contribute much as I don't have a Foxpro, but I had an Owl take my hat off while hand squeaking in a fox the other year. Bloody quiet those Owls. Not sure who was most shocked by the event.

owl. I switched it off and went home because I didn't want to tire the owl out looking for the non existent mouse.

I played the vixen on heat call through the speakers of my vehicle while parked in the street one evening waiting for my daughter to come out of her music lesson. Nothing actually ran in to the call, but all the dogs in the neighbourhood were going bonkers!

Back