Where have all the people gone

Hi Bradley

Forum sites are no different to robust discussion down the pub or rugby club. If you cant handle a bit of banter or don't want to be critizised for your views and opinions then don't post.

I agree especially with regards to the robust discussion but good humorous banter should not be confused with insult which has been seen here on occasion. In my chosen career I experience more of both Good banter and Insult than probably any other walk of life (and trust me i can handle these and criticism better than most) but as a break from this I choose not to get involved with the occasional insults seen on this forum. With regards to the other stalking sites this just goes to prove what you say about the value of discussion as I had no idea others existed but then again I too spend a lot more time stalking than I do sitting at a computer in my time off.

Regards Remmy7[/quote]

HEAVY TRAFFIC

Bradley wrote

Better move Wayne.The clocks ticking, It'll be getting dark in a couple of hours. Hope the traffics not to heavy, or you'll be lamping instead of stalking.

I've done my quota of stalking for this week. Time for some time off with the family

Hi Bradley, thanks for your concern, luckily I have Muntjac stalking within 5 minutes of my house, Fallow within 15 minutes, Wild Boar 30 minutes and Roe 40 minutes so traffic is not a promlem very often, but thanks for your concern all the same.

Just a thought Bradley if your spending some quality time with the family best spend a little less time on the internet. :D

WD

Re: Hope a few will come back

WAYNE DAVIES said:
Thanks Swampy, I was worried it was just me. With a bit of luck a few will read this and see there are people interested in opinions other than there own.

WD

Personally I quite like my own opinion. I quite like Bradleys as well,along with many of the other posters. At least they are prepared to contribute to the discussion. Rather than sniping from the sidelines. Makes you wonder if we have more mice than men on this forum? Ladies excluded from the last comment. ;)

Will B said

Personally I quite like my own opinion. I quite like Bradleys as well,along with many of the other posters. At least they are prepared to contribute to the discussion. Rather than sniping from the sidelines. Makes you wonder if we have more mice than men on this forum? Ladies excluded from the last comment

Will, I don't have a problem with anyones opinion thats my whole point, I like to hear "everyones" opinion. As for having a dig at Bradley I thought I had earn't one and I'm sure he will have his own back.

Goodnight.

WD

Personally I think that we need to form debating teams and thrash these problems out!

I suggest three teams:
A) The Popular Peoples Front of Judea(splitters!)
B) The Friends of Johnny Morris Association.
C) The League Against Cruel Sports.

Please start all future posts with referance to your associated team,

i.e 'All this bickering is complete b@ll@cks' ( Carl Gustaf - Friends of Johnny Morris Association) Easy really! :lol: :lol:

Re: HEAVY TRAFFIC

WAYNE DAVIES said:
Wayne

You sound like a fortunate chappie, all that stalking as well as your weekend trips away. Amazing! All sounds to good to be true.

As for quality time with the family, just being around my lot is quality enough for me, as going the job that I do, I don't get that much of an opportunity to just sit around and watch. :p

Re: Hope a few will come back

Will.B said:
WAYNE DAVIES said:
Thanks Swampy, I was worried it was just me. With a bit of luck a few will read this and see there are people interested in opinions other than there own.

WD

Personally I quite like my own opinion. I quite like Bradleys as well,along with many of the other posters. At least they are prepared to contribute to the discussion. Rather than sniping from the sidelines. Makes you wonder if we have more mice than men on this forum? Ladies excluded from the last comment. ;)

Cheers Will.

I think I here a squeaking from somewhere over in that corner there? :lol:

A) The Popular Peoples Front of Judea(splitters!)

Gets my vote. Always loved Monty Python.

B) The Friends of Johnny Morris Association.

Could never stand the chap. Hated him on The Big Breakfast with Denies Van Outen. Thanked the lord when he gave went to Capital Radio.

C) The League Against Cruel Sports.

Never had a decent debate with anyone from this shower of **** in my life and never expect to. For example Prof Steven Harris their so called scientific advisor and expert in all thing to do with wildlife has recently stated that there are no foxes suffering from wound from gunshots in the British Countryside. On a par for the with Jackie Ballards of the RSPCA statement claiming that shot and wounded foxes feel no pain.

I don't remember Johnny Morris being in The Big Breakfast. I was more interested in his making animals talk in stupid voices and his lovely safari suits! Ho and of course the Blue Peter crapping elephant stunt. I lost respect for him during his later years experimenting with 'mind expanding drugs' and biting the heads off penguins! Thats rock and roll I guess. :cry:

Just realised you're talking about Johnny Morris of Animal Magic fame and i'm talking about Johnny Vaughan.

Haven't a clue what your on about regarding Morris and drugs and penguin heads.

I do believe that Vaughan has a conviction for dealing Class A drugs though.

30 years ago, I shot a rabbit with a 410 in Johny Morris's back garden at first light one April morning....

Bradley wrote

You sound like a fortunate chappie, all that stalking as well as your weekend trips away. Amazing! All sounds to good to be true.

Yes Bradley I am very lucky I have some nice ground and some good stalker friends around the country, So I should be out enjoying it instead as Carl Gustaf put it bickering. So I apologise to all and as my penance I would like to offer a stalk after Roe or Muntjac to any Midlands novice stalker who would like the chance to get out. Anyone interested please send me a PM.
WD

Well done WD, nice to see that someone else has been kind enough to offer some stalking at no cost to a novice stalker. What a pity that some of the others on this site do not follow suit instead of back biteing and making sarcastic or rude comments.

Perhaps they do not have the experiance or land that they lay claim too have? Who Know's perhaps some will start to offer the chance for others to join them in the near future, I hope so, but I will not hold my breath.

stalking

Hi Malcolm
I think its a good idea, I take a few local lads who have no stalking or nothing local. I've also done a couple of swapped stalks one with a couple of lads off this forum, and one through another contact and met some good lads in the process. Did anyone take you up on you offer?

WD

Shortshot, did it die instantly or did it complain abit and talk in a funny voice? :lol: :lol:

Hi WD. Yes plans are already in motion to take Ladystalker and her other half up to one of my leases in Scotland for Japs, probably in late November. Also if I can manage it Carl Gustaf will also join us But as I told him much depends on the amount of clients I have at the time, but if I can do it I will be more than pleased to have him there as well for a couple of days.

I think Toby will also join me on another lease I have in Dorset, but we will see how things pan out as it is only a yearly renewable lease, which is up in September.

Keep up the good work, hopefully we will meet up for a pint and a laugh one day. Whereabouts are you in the UK?

I'm doing quite well for stalking invations. Although I know that once the season gets going you will all be rather busy. So I'm quite happy to fit in wherever possible.
I'm hearing encouraging noises from the Wildlife Charity for whom I am putting together a deer management plan. So hopefully in time I will be able to swap some stalking. :)

I'm very impressed with the experienced 'Old Guard' on this site for all the help and advice that has been offered to many of the novices (myself included). It can be rather deflating to jump through the hoops to get the DSC's, buy all the equipment, do right by the police and then find that stalking can be none exsistant or overly expensive.

I hope that one day I will be able to give a fellow/fellowess stalker a hand up and avoid the pitfulls.

malcolm wrote:"What a pity that some of the others on this site do not follow suit instead of back biteing and making sarcastic or rude comments."

Perhaps some all ready do just that Malc but don't make a song and dance of the fact. Preferring to keep things between those invited and themselves.

malcolm wrote:"Perhaps they do not have the experiance or land that they lay claim too have?

Thats always a possibility. I guess we'll never know if they prefer to keep their offers and arrangements private.

Back