Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hind Stalking Atholl Estate

Hind Stalking Atholl Estate

Vacancy now filled, thanks those who expressed an interest.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have a vacancy for 1 person for 3 days hind stalking on the Atholl Estate Perthshire. We have
    Last edited by hairybiker; 19-08-2010 at 06:11.

The prices certainly seem quite reasonable. I have to ask though (please forgive my ignorance) what is :-

McNab 575???

A Mcnab is if u shoot a stag, catch a salmon and shoot a grouse all on the same day.

I think u generally start trying to catch a salmon as that can be the hardest part and carry on from there.

Sorry for going off thread, I'm sure u'll get it filled

You can alway go for a pour mans Mac NAB Thats a a Roe Deer a Trout and a woodie for a 100

Quote Originally Posted by MJ75 View Post
    The prices certainly seem quite reasonable. I have to ask though (please forgive my ignorance) what is :-

McNab 575???
    Anyone wanting to know the real story of McNab should read John Bucans 'John McNab', one of my all time favourite books. JC

Hello Kevin would love to join you but Im going to Blair Atholl in October for the stags, hope you have a great time. Paul

Hi Paul, I'm sure you'll have a great time too! Something special about going out with the Garrons. If you haven't been before you're in for a treat, the place is vast - fingers crossed for good weather and no midges!!

I'm one of the lads going up with the lads in November & I'm really looking forward to it , will be travelling up from Yorks area so can potentially to give a lift to share some travel costs for someone local to me if that helps .

Enjoy your trip Paul , thanks for the invite !!!

rodge

Rodge mate , will you be travelling up with Mike again , in his realtree jim jams .

Paul ,
    if Mike comes up , he'll have to wear Flouro / reflective Jacket , orange flashing light on his head & a tracking device so we can find him when he goes AWOL again.