Stalking Directory Shop

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
The sharper eyed amongst you may have noticed an extra link in the menu bar above for the Stalking Directory Shop. We have listened to your requests for Stalking Directory merchandise and here it is!

The shop is now live for you to purchase Stalking Directory branded shirts hats and fleeces with the possibility of more products to follow!

The Stalking Directory - Shop

Small disclaimer: we freely admit that we know very little about retail and even less about embroidering clothing so we have appointed a supplier to whom the orders will go direct and items will be embroidered on demand. For this reason we ask that you are extra careful about choosing colours and sizes as mistakes are difficult to rectify. Please allow 21 days for delivery.

Any questions or problems let me know!

Alex

Any chance of adding a sticker of the logo, and maybe the embroidered patch as a standalone?

Have just ordered three long sleeves, but cant order a hat as 'one size fits all' doesnt fit my oversize noggin :(

Last edited:
ha ha ha im going to pinch that saying of you if you dont mind classic... i would have thought some items of clothing / caps would have been in stalking greens / olive etc??
Saucy Bar steward, I was heavier than that when I was born :eek:

John

i would have thought some items of clothing / caps would have been in stalking greens / olive etc??

It seems olive isn't that common a colour, however the T-shirt is available in Olive, and there will hopefully soon be another polo available in olive as soon as JAYB can get the specs/price sorted with the supplier.

The Stalking Directory - Shop

Small disclaimer: we freely admit that we know very little about retail.
Alex

Hey Alex dont forget I am Ex Tesco. As soon as you open up the Uks first stalking superstore let me know as I am still available:D. Only if the terms and conditions are right though, time off for free stalking, full expenses for trips to Scotland etc:lol:.
I am sure this will be a success and good luck with it. I am going to have a look at the shop now.

Regards,
John.

Any chance of adding a sticker of the logo, and maybe the embroidered patch as a standalone?

Have just ordered three long sleeves, but cant order a hat as 'one size fits all' doesnt fit my oversize noggin :(

They can do a stand alone patch I am just waiting on them supplying me with one for display.
That "oversize noggin" it's not your head must be your twin surely. :rofl:

John

nice one might thats range masters Xmas prezzy sorted ha ha
It seems olive isn't that common a colour, however the T-shirt is available in Olive, and there will hopefully soon be another polo available in olive as soon as JAYB can get the specs/price sorted with the supplier.

Back