Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roebuck

Roebuck

Hi all how much would it cost to shoot a roe buck good average 6 pointer not medal but good one ?

cheers

if you want a good 6 pointer not a medal at a very good price give john from yorkshire roe stalking a bell he is on this site outing fee is 65 plus 120 for the buck and a wealth of knowledge about stalking for free.

gadget

I would be 75/outing, 50 per animal shot regargless of head size.
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

thanks lads it was a serious question not one for causing an argument i have my own stalking and was just curious as to what it would cost if i had to pay , this way i can work out how many i shoot and give the farmer a drink , also i sometimes fancy going to somewhere else for a stalk and was unsure how much it costs , now i know so thanks all ,

80 outing fee (or 70 for multiple stalks) and then 80 trophy fee for mature bucks under Bronze medal. You keep the 1st carcase.

eg 160 for Sunday mornings buck... http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjrobson/4849096230/

Cheers,
    Mark.

60 no trophy fee but if you stipulate a decent buck you will pay on top 40. So succesful stalk = 100 If you dont see deer you dont pay.

Begium 100

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Choc View Post
    60 no trophy fee but if you stipulate a decent buck you will pay on top 40. So succesful stalk = 100 If you dont see deer you dont pay.

Begium 100
    Thats a fair price and a fair way of doing it David .
    What do you charge if you see deer whilst out with a client and he dosent manage to get into a shot?

The cost of a 3 hour + outing is 60 on bucks and 50 on does. I charge the same as i could if i was working thats 20 a hour. The only reason there is a differnce between does and bucks is because for some reason stalkers prefare to go at the bucks. For me a good stalk on a doe on a clear winter morning is hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Choc View Post
    The cost of a 3 hour + outing is 60 on bucks and 50 on does. I charge the same as i could if i was working thats 20 a hour. The only reason there is a differnce between does and bucks is because for some reason stalkers prefare to go at the bucks. For me a good stalk on a doe on a clear winter morning is hard to beat.
    very affordable stalking!! and +1 on the clear winter morning,are you an aw too?

[QUOTE=gadget;123343]if you want a good 6 pointer not a medal at a very good price give john from yorkshire roe stalking a bell he is on this site outing fee is 65 plus 120 for the buck and a wealth of knowledge about stalking for free. +1 for john at Yorkshire roe,Ive had 2 outings with him on the bucks and both successful.a 2 pointer and a 4!! he has knowledge and deer too,......loads ov!!!!!