Roebuck

65X55

Hi all how much would it cost to shoot a roe buck good average 6 pointer not medal but good one ?

cheers

if you want a good 6 pointer not a medal at a very good price give john from yorkshire roe stalking a bell he is on this site outing fee is £65 plus £120 for the buck and a wealth of knowledge about stalking for free.

gadget

thanks lads it was a serious question not one for causing an argument i have my own stalking and was just curious as to what it would cost if i had to pay , this way i can work out how many i shoot and give the farmer a drink , also i sometimes fancy going to somewhere else for a stalk and was unsure how much it costs , now i know so thanks all ,

£60 no trophy fee but if you stipulate a decent buck you will pay on top £40. So succesful stalk = £100 If you dont see deer you dont pay.

Begium £100
rollandsdeer003.jpg

£60 no trophy fee but if you stipulate a decent buck you will pay on top £40. So succesful stalk = £100 If you dont see deer you dont pay.

Begium £100
rollandsdeer003.jpg

Thats a fair price and a fair way of doing it David .
What do you charge if you see deer whilst out with a client and he dosent manage to get into a shot?

The cost of a 3 hour + outing is £60 on bucks and £50 on does. I charge the same as i could if i was working thats £20 a hour. The only reason there is a differnce between does and bucks is because for some reason stalkers prefare to go at the bucks. For me a good stalk on a doe on a clear winter morning is hard to beat.

The cost of a 3 hour + outing is £60 on bucks and £50 on does. I charge the same as i could if i was working thats £20 a hour. The only reason there is a differnce between does and bucks is because for some reason stalkers prefare to go at the bucks. For me a good stalk on a doe on a clear winter morning is hard to beat.
very affordable stalking!! and +1 on the clear winter morning,are you an aw too?

if you want a good 6 pointer not a medal at a very good price give john from yorkshire roe stalking a bell he is on this site outing fee is £65 plus £120 for the buck and a wealth of knowledge about stalking for free. +1 for john at Yorkshire roe,Ive had 2 outings with him on the bucks and both successful.a 2 pointer and a 4!! he has knowledge and deer too,......loads ov!!!!!

Yes i am an AW if you have your own ground and want to give my deer a brake i charge expenses only. Please note i only take a few people out a year on both bucks and does and i real do enjoy it. My aims hopefully are to introduce people to deerstalking and hope they then continue on there own. Or to help them gain the nessasary qualification required by the FC to entre on of there leases.
A chap who took his first deer with me and i hope will continue to deerstalk after he has now went out and got him self his own bit of stalking ground.

P1010761.jpg

Back