Thread: Fallow buck call??

Question Fallow buck call??

Dear all, I have just been looking at an online catalogue that has a fallow buck call, has anyone used one? Successfully??

Yours interestedly, ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

FT is it a Primos one ? (elk) If so i have one, trid it quit a lot to be honest mate i have had just as much success by cracking a wooden stick (to sound like antlers bashing) and Burping loudly. Does make your bottom twich when Mr Fallow comes to fight mount you or both. Must confess also i have called and the wood went dead. Be long winded try it mate, well exciting when it does work

I have one, if it's like mine it's got a bellows arrangement as part of it but it's not a fallow buck call, it's an American call. Quite frankly I can do better with my voice especially if I swallow some fizzy drink. I have called bucks in to within a few yards and I too was clenching my cheeks at times!!

My stalking mate has one, and has had little if any success with it! It is like the one Paul describes with a bellows arrangement, looks like something out of the Anne Summers catalogue to me! Perhaps he got things mixed up and is why it didn't work..................

ATB

T

dont know if this one help:

The one I have seen is in the Jagersport catalogue. There are two types on the web site. I might just have to have one, just for the fun of it

I will watch the youtube clip when i have more time. Thanks for the replies chaps, it's much appreciated.

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.