Thread: .375 H&H Rifle - Try before I Buy!

.375 H&H Rifle - Try before I Buy!

Hi,

Bit of a long shot and possibly cheeky one but Im in the market for a .375H&H but haven't yet had the opportunity to shoot one! So my question is does anybody in North Wales or Northwest have a .375 that would be willing to let me try? (Including double rifles)

Obviously I would cover costs of ammo etc

I can drive to you or you could come to our private mountain range in Wales and make make a day of it ranges up too 1000yrds plenty of steel targets.

The Rifle is for a spring trip to Canada next year and Africa in the future.

Thanks in advance
    Lewis

Mike at carlton moore range had one. He is on here cant remember his user name. Hes not far from stoke on trent. Have fun
    Jake

Hi lewis
    as the man said , give me a ring 01538 308697

all the best
    mike

ZEISS PRO STALKER

Great thanks Mike I'll be in touch

Hi not sure how far you are from Minsterley ranges but I shoot with the Express Rifle Association and you'd be more than welcome to try my Chapuis Double in .375" or a Krieghoff in 7x65R, my .318" Westley Richards or my Blaser in .416 Rem mag, just to give you a flavour of some of the bigger stuff.

Mike

You are welcome to try my .375 bolt action or my .500NE double. I'm in Herefordshire.

Best,

Carl

Are you sorted? I'm just back and need to load a few rounds if you still looking.