Few things a made at work

Spoony

Key hook, and a stags head, was thinking of cutting the house number out in the stags head for the garden gate. They both on a sheet of A4 just to give you an indication of size.

Attachments

• deerhooks1.jpg
    deerhooks1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 100
  • deerhooks4.jpg
    deerhooks4.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 95
Looks like what youve got there are whitetail and wapiti deer.

Whitetail first then wapiti second and as your avatar.

There are six wild spieces in UK why not use one of them as you are UK based.

Dry Powder.

Barry

According to the drawing its an elk head, but looked the closest to a red stag so used that one, they are a few buck desgins but i choose the ones i liked. We already have them on file. Cant find any springers just labs.

Very nice. Wonder if we have any artists here who could do you a nice roe silhouette or fighting stags?

If I was still running my online shop I'd have them like a shot.

I will have another look at the drawings and see if i can find any native species and have a word with admin about it. But to draw one from scratch on a pc in cad will take ages

it may be easier to modify the one above...take the tail off the one on the right and maybe change the antler.

Hi Spoony, they look great!

What sort of file does your CAM software need? It shouldn't be that difficult to produce a vector silhouette from a real photo of a deer in photoshop and then import to CAM (maybe via CAD?), in which case all you'd need is a decent photo of the deer in question with a clear outline to work to. I'm no photoshop expert but producing a silhouette is a relatively straightforward job.

And yes, you'd need trade membership to sell on here. ;)

Alex

Hi Spoony, they look great!

What sort of file does your CAM software need? It shouldn't be that difficult to produce a vector silhouette from a real photo of a deer in photoshop and then import to CAM (maybe via CAD?), in which case all you'd need is a decent photo of the deer in question with a clear outline to work to. I'm no photoshop expert but producing a silhouette is a relatively straightforward job.

And yes, you'd need trade membership to sell on here. ;)

Alex

In theory simple yes but it never is, try it get a photo and make it into a vector silhouette. it goes into cad and then jet cam, jet cam pics all the tiny faults
lines that cross dots that dont meet, trust me it as easy as you think. One tiny thing wrong and it will go pear shaped on the laser lol. I dont do the cad or jet cam, i run the machines. I did ask and was told it aint as simple as that.
As regards to trade membership, i aint a trader its not my company. And i dont make things to sell as a business. I was just showing off some stuff i did.
I can do a few things for peeps if they liked as a one off. The same as someone selling a couple of scopes. I dont have the time to do things as a trader.
Anything would have to go through the company legit. If i was running as a business, and bringing in an income then i would class myself as a trader. But your call your site, and i respect that.

Back