Midland game fair

connor39

Hi all is anybody going to be at this years Midland game fair if so pop in to decoying uk on gunmakers row and say hello (im the young lad).:)

Me and Fran are always over for the Midland nice day out although twenty quids plenty for a day walking around what is to all intents and purposes a market, or posh car boot sale ;)..lol

Hi connor

a few friends and myself are heading over from Ireland for the weekend, I don't know about gun makers row but we will definately be in the beer tent ;), I will certainly drop by for an intro.

Keith

Will be there almost annual pilgramage, although I agree entrance prices are getting prohibitive.

D

I'll be there on the Saturday, first time for 11 years, be interesting to see what has changed.
(other than the prices)

Neil. :)

Hi Connor
I will pop in to say hello, Looks like i will be after a pair of boots that don't squeak.And a coat that doesn't leak
Would be great if i can get a bargain, At least £20 quid of rrp but i think them days have gone.

Ok connor we will call by,we visit the midlands game fair most years,but tend to take our own buttys :lol: bloomin eck ,have you guys seen what they charge for a burger #~/#})%">
I could turn the air blue,any mate look forward to seeing you and the rest of the lads

Jonevo

:lol:
Ok connor we will call by,we visit the midlands game fair most years,but tend to take our own buttys :lol: bloomin eck ,have you guys seen what they charge for a burger #~/#})%">
I could turn the air blue,any mate look forward to seeing you and the rest of the lads

Jonevo
we could always cook our own burgers I'll have me stove with me on Saturday.

Back