Thread: Mcleod`s of tain

Mcleod`s of tain

last Friday at about PM i decided that i wanted a good second hand scope for my .308,so i started looking on the web and here.(i was on night shift and could not sleep)i remembered reading on here about McLeod's scopes/service,and grading system! on looking on their list i seen a swarovski 6x42, grade 5 for 225 but no pictures of this one! i thought this would be perfect for my .308 so i called using my mobile and then off back to bed! it arrived 0700 sat morning!!! so for a call lasting 4 Min's 8 seconds and i have a scope 16 hours later i would say thats great service,and a good scope too!!! 10/10 for McLeod'sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	new 093.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	582.8 KB 
ID:	2105

Well done that man! Does me good to hear that good service still exists in some parts.

I got some Kahles bins from them. very good price and excellent service also.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Did you ask for discount!! Gregor gets so much "GOOD" advertising from this site, he should be harrassed every time by site users for discount.

Have to agree, he is very good.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Quote Originally Posted by steyr View Post
    last Friday at about PM i decided that i wanted a good second hand scope for my .308,so i started looking on the web and here.(i was on night shift and could not sleep)i remembered reading on here about McLeod's scopes/service,and grading system! on looking on their list i seen a swarovski 6x42, grade 5 for 225 but no pictures of this one! i thought this would be perfect for my .308 so i called using my mobile and then off back to bed! it arrived 0700 sat morning!!! so for a call lasting 4 Min's 8 seconds and i have a scope 16 hours later i would say thats great service,and a good scope too!!! 10/10 for McLeod'sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	new 093.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	582.8 KB 
ID:	2105
    similar situation myself, i bought a rifle and scope on separate occasions from gregor and the service is fantastic, it would be worth paying a little extra for but their prices are always very competitive.

keith

SD Regular
    I have had three 'scopes from Gregor and a lot of fishing gear. I have never been disappointed.