Thread: deer stalking syndicate

deer stalking syndicate

there is an advert in the shooting times most weeks advertising membership of a syndicate on a book and go basis,cost is 750/annum.im sure most on here have seen the advert but does anyone have any experience of this syndicate.any replies (helpfull) appreciated

Ive seen adverts before "SW,Scotland 750 pa 10 rifles on a book and go basis, Manchester or south" i asked a lad who i was stalking with if he knew anything about it as it was in his area.he laughed and replied (showing me the area in question on the way past!) it is 2 people that pay 6k pa for the stalking they then advertise for rifles on a book and go basis no more than 10,but there always are!!...more than 10!! this gives them at least 7.5k pa off 10 rifles. that gives them there stalking for free,they can be on there every day stalking deer!!!! you would phone to book a few days,go on but would not see another rifle or probably any deer too!!! ime not saying this is true for all,but because of that ime very cautious!!!!!

This might help:

Shooting.sh any advise pls.
    REF: Shooting.sh Syndicate?
    Deer Stalking Syndicate

use the search facility and search on shooting.sh

cheers

Stu
    Last edited by stuey; 05-08-2010 at 10:52.

Quote Originally Posted by longhair View Post
    there is an advert in the shooting times most weeks advertising membership of a syndicate on a book and go basis,cost is 750/annum.im sure most on here have seen the advert but does anyone have any experience of this syndicate.any replies (helpfull) appreciated
    Leave well alone, there are plenty of realy good honest guys on here that you can stalk with.

Avoid Avoid Avoid, i have heard some horror stories. You can Pm me if you need or would like more detail.

A freind told me to avoid these people.

Steve

Is this the same syndicate someone on here was advertising "for a friend" last week or the week before?
    (if it's not then apologies to the poster, no offence intended)