Vacancy: Wildlife manager

Mate of mine had this job a few years ago. House isn't bad, you get left to get on with things, but there was a fair amount of farm work. Mostly red deer, some roe, grounds quite steep and access isn't brilliant for some parts of the estate. But some is excellent. Good Luck

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and a certificate of competence in use of argocat, quad bike, off road vehicle.

[/FONT]That`s a job for me as a younger bloke,something I would have loved to have done.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is that true that you really need those tickets?

If you dont have say an off road vehicle ticket does it mean that you are not allowed off road and thus then what are the penalties if caught so?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and a certificate of competence in use of argocat, quad bike, off road vehicle.

[/FONT]That`s a job for me as a younger bloke,something I would have loved to have done.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is that true that you really need those tickets?

If you dont have say an off road vehicle ticket does it mean that you are not allowed off road and thus then what are the penalties if caught so?
[/FONT]

Yes you really need those tickets.

Only penalties would be if you had an accident insurance wouldn't cover you and your employer could be charged for not providing you with training. If worse case you died could even be charged with your death.

Yes you really need those tickets.

Only penalties would be if you had an accident insurance wouldn't cover you and your employer could be charged for not providing you with training. If worse case you died could even be charged with your death.

Oh yeah I do understand the fine print clauses in the policy!

This is exactly the sort of thing I'll be looking to do upon leaving the military, 12 years to go and I'll only be 40, plenty young enough to have a good career somewhere like this!

Back