GMP Firearms great service.

Noah

Posted my documentation for a one for one variation last Thursday evening. My newly issued FAC arrived in the post this moning (Wednesday). Nice to see that some forces can do it when you hear so much criticism on here of others. I assume that GMP have caught up with the backlog created by having to review all their FAC and Shotgun certificates.
Off shopping on Friday.

Mick

Posted my documentation for a one for one variation last Thursday evening. My newly issued FAC arrived in the post this moning (Wednesday). Nice to see that some forces can do it when you hear so much criticism on here of others. I assume that GMP have caught up with the backlog created by having to review all their FAC and Shotgun certificates.
Off shopping on Friday.

Mick

lets hope so mate, I did my renewal on 20th May, the cheque has been cashed, so I'm just waiting on it dropping on the mat,

GMP have always provide an excellent service to me over the last 20 years,

what you buying mate??

kjf

Sako 85 .243, McMillan stock, stainless barrel, fluted bolt, ready and waiting at Calton Moor. Going there for it on Friday, and will probably add a Leupold scope. As a few are there to shoot a few gongs, might just get a chance to try it out on them after a quick zero in the tunnels.

Mick

Sako 85 .243, McMillan stock, stainless barrel, fluted bolt, ready and waiting at Calton Moor. Going there for it on Friday, and will probably add a Leupold scope. As a few are there to shoot a few gongs, might just get a chance to try it out on them after a quick zero in the tunnels.

Mick
Hi Mick
i'd be interested in seeing a picture of your new set up if you have time to post one. I'm thinking of a similar one myself. Cheers Nelson

20170717_1315.jpg20170717_131532.jpg20170717_131545.jpg

Hi Nelson pictures as you requested, sorry for the delay had to reduce the file size to upload them. Had a quick zero then shot factory ammo (Norma) and got a 3/4" group at 100 yards. If the grouping improves with homeloads I will be well pleased.

View attachment 85550View attachment 85551View attachment 85552

Hi Nelson pictures as you requested, sorry for the delay had to reduce the file size to upload them. Had a quick zero then shot factory ammo (Norma) and got a 3/4" group at 100 yards. If the grouping improves with homeloads I will be well pleased.
Hi Mick, thanks for posting your pictures of a great looking set up. It's just what I had in mind. Which moderator did you settle on? I'm thinking of Roedale for their compact size. Also a javelin bipod. You were lucky to get 3/4" grouping first choice of ammo, it took me four different makes before I could get any sense from my rifle!
Nelson

Back