Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thieving Pikey *******s

Thieving Pikey *******s

I apologise for the rant, but for the second time in a month I have had my range broken into, the first time they took nothing as there were only some shooting bags and rests as well as a Chronograph and printer but last night they came back again and took the lot. Bags manufactured by Shootingbags including large bags and window bags, rests by Caldwell and a Chrony Chronograph and printer as well as a large quantity of spent brass (scrap). If anyone hears of or is offered some of these items I would be very grateful for the heads up - in the mean time I'll content myself with the recurring dream of shooting one of the *******s in the back as he runs away squealing for mercy!

Proff stalker friend of mine had his Mitzy L200 stolen while he was in an FC hut taking a DSC1 course.

They sneaked into the hut whilst he and the others were out the back on the grass taking in some sun whilst having some lunch. By the time the police found the truck, it'd been rolled up the A1m with 3-4 gerry cans of red diesel inside and a stolen caravan on the back. - whole lot was a write-off. The only thing taken was the TomTom.

Tom

Of course I informed the police and reminded them of the van and pikeys' I had told to piss off recently(with a reg plate). I also pointed out the fact that a large quantity of spent brass would be quite hard to shift as well as quite unusual, they were their usual concerned self, would I like a victim support officer to visit? No, but a free can of petrol and box of matches for their stinking pikey shithole caravans wouldn't go a miss!

I think that you will find that you are not allowed to call this section of our multicultural community 'Thieving Pikeys' anymore. You must now use the mutually agreed phrase 'Caravan Utillising Nomadic Travelers' (abreviation is allowed) JC

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    I think that you will find that you are not allowed to call this section of our multicultural community 'Thieving Pikeys' anymore.
    He didn't
    he called them "Thieving Pikey *******s"
    But I reckon you are on the right lines there JC

Can I tarmac your drive?, or do you have any scrap?.... all the required alphabet is in this.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Caravan Utillising Nomadic Travelers.

I used this on the BBS a while ago and got banned for a month, apt though.

Established Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    I think that you will find that you are not allowed to call this section of our multicultural community 'Thieving Pikeys' anymore. You must now use the mutually agreed phrase 'Caravan Utillising Nomadic Travelers' (abreviation is allowed) JC
    Brilliant JC, had a wee chuckle to myself with that comment

Account Suspended
    I am totally shocked such comments are racist and considered infra dig fancy calling them C**ts I always thought one of those was usefull terrible you all should be ashamed of yourselves