Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fox Hunting Lobby AGAIN slandering night shooting

That's very true, you would think the person that lays the trails (lol) would keep away from roads and dangerous areas wouldn't you

Quote Originally Posted by Trufflehunting View Post
    Not many have done more hunting than me I enjoyed every minuet of it.
    The world has changed so much in my lifetime its unbelievable
    We should have one organization and stand together !
    The Baroness may have said one wrong line in all the time she has been in the media, I don't know her but in my book shes a good un and has a pair !
    I walked down to hyde park with the Scottish march, Im sure now it was one of the things that changed the publics perception, I would do it all again
    There are arrogant people in hunting shooting and fishing
    To be successful at anything an amount of arrogance or single mindedness is required
    I only hope my 2 year old grandson has the chance to experience the things I have, provided he wants to
    There's no need to be rude or arrogant no matter how good you are at your job,that's the reason most people disagree with hunting, good manners cost nothing and some of the masters who come from the higher parts of the social structure should know better!

Quote Originally Posted by 243 fallow View Post
    There's no need to be rude or arrogant no matter how good you are at your job,that's the reason most people disagree with hunting, good manners cost nothing and some of the masters who come from the higher parts of the social structure should know better!
    IMHO it was the arrogance that got hunting banned in the first place, not exactly good PR for any sort of country sport is it?