Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tie a Piece Of string

Account Suspended

Tie a Piece Of string

to every item in your house, that way if you lose anything just follow the string and sooner or later you'll find it

wish i had done that to my wallet and my stalking gloves they are somewhere in the field after a gralloch,wayne ps i now know i wont ever need my wallet while actually stalking just after

ha ha

do you drop crumbs or stones when you go stalking

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by centralbeltstalker View Post
    ha ha

do you drop crumbs or stones when you go stalking
    No, just my guts

Quote Originally Posted by Les Brooks View Post
    to every item in your house, that way if you lose anything just follow the string and sooner or later you'll find it
    I followed your advice last night, however whilst out this morning my darling missus decided to "tidy" - my house now resembles a modern art interpretation of a cats cradle and I can't get past the living room due to the huge spiders web in the middle.

Unfortunately however I didn't follow your advice with my Butollo, so if anyone finds one its probably mine - you'll be able to recognise it easily, mine's the black one with no string on it that goes peeep if you squeeze it, thanks in advance!

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Labrat View Post
    I followed your advice last night, however whilst out this morning my darling missus decided to "tidy" - my house now resembles a modern art interpretation of a cats cradle and I can't get past the living room due to the huge spiders web in the middle.

Unfortunately however I didn't follow your advice with my Butollo, so if anyone finds one its probably mine - you'll be able to recognise it easily, mine's the black one with no string on it that goes peeep if you squeeze it, thanks in advance!

Have you tried shouting "HERE ROEY ROEY" works for me

I just ask the wife where i've left anything - according to her, she knows it all. Ever heard of the woman with permanent PMT and ESP? Yup, that's the wife - the bitch that knows everything!

Quote Originally Posted by scotsgun View Post
    I just ask the wife where i've left anything - according to her, she knows it all. Ever heard of the woman with permanent PMT and ESP? Yup, that's the wife - the bitch that knows everything!
    Yup i had one of them and traded it for a new model that knows if ever i have to look for anything i make such a mess its easier in the long run if she does it what a star!

Now normally i'd want the newest model in everything, but i hear it's awfully expensive just getting rid of the old one. A mate thought he'd be clever and wait until both kids were grown up and had left for uni. Unfortunately she was still awarded the house, an allowance and 50% of his pension!

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by scotsgun View Post
    Now normally i'd want the newest model in everything, but i hear it's awfully expensive just getting rid of the old one. A mate thought he'd be clever and wait until both kids were grown up and had left for uni. Unfortunately she was still awarded the house, an allowance and 50% of his pension!
    done exactly the same 100k later learnt my lesson