We need a "TRADE" section?

Many people buy new items on a whim too. That's what traders rely on to pay the bills. I fail to see the difference.

I have bought many things on here from private sellers, but only once from a trader.
While I may buy a s/h item on a whim, I don't want to wade through dozens of new items from traders to find the odd gem.
All the traders do for me is swamp what was a very useful classified section and make it hard to find items I may buy.

Neil.

I really have trouble dealing with understanding this thread. First it was a case of classified new posts being mixed in with non classified new posts, and now we have moved on to new goods being mixed with second hand ones. FFS its a site you get access to for free, get a life and move on there has to be more important things to do with your life then discuss how difficult it is to ignore things that you do not want to read.

John

I really have trouble dealing with understanding this thread. First it was a case of classified new posts being mixed in with non classified new posts, and now we have moved on to new goods being mixed with second hand ones. FFS its a site you get access to for free, get a life and move on there has to be more important things to do with your life then discuss how difficult it is to ignore things that you do not want to read.

John

Practice what you preach??...........Just saying!!:coat:

I am afraid I have to read these threads because people complain about all sorts of things! The last thing I need is smart arse comments telling me what I should or should not read.

John

Don't see an issue here, the classifieds and site functionality work fine as they are now. If you don't want to see the classifieds then just click on the "new posts excluding classifieds" button, or just open the forum up and mark it as read. Sorted.

Back