Thread: Chiller Servicing

Chiller Servicing

I have a coca cola chiller and I would like to get someone round to give it a service to make sure it is running properly etc. I don't however have a clue where to start looking.

Can someone on here with experience of such things tell me please what the cost of a service is and what companies do this.

If anyone knows of companies or people near Edinburgh that would be an added bonus.

Cheers

David

it would be hard to give an estimated cost as we dont know the condition or service history.

Yellow pages would be my first port of call.
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

Hi David
    you need to get in touch with Sikadog he knows his way around chillers.

I bought it a year ago and have never had it serviced in this time.
    Prior to this it was from a take away restaurant and im not sure if they serviced it either.
    Id just like to get it looked over and if necessary fixed so im not worrying it may break down from not being looked at.

I could do with giving mine a service it lives outdoors in all weathers, cable just pokes in through the window.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deer chiller.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	303.3 KB 
ID:	2179

Is there a firm who does this?

Quote Originally Posted by david1976 View Post
    I bought it a year ago and have never had it serviced in this time.
    Prior to this it was from a take away restaurant and im not sure if they serviced it either.
    Id just like to get it looked over and if necessary fixed so im not worrying it may break down from not being looked at.

I got my about six months ago and I think it could do with a service. It works fine but now I have made the investment I would like to keep it in good condition. Anyone know how to remove the ownership plates on the inside

Hi David
    I use a double coca cola chiller, it needed a new thermostat a local refrigeration repair guy done it for me, try one of them in your area, they are simple things one refrigerator motor and a blower motor, I don't know prices but my thermostat cost 15 from the repair man.
    All the best
    Ian C