Thread: Cocker Spaniel Pup ( Bitch )

Cocker Spaniel Pup ( Bitch )

Guys does anyone know of a good working Cocker Spaniel pup Bitch for sale, or a very reliable breeder. Its not for myself but a lady work colleague,she owns a few acres of land and wants to try her hand at some field trials and working the dog..

Regards

Steve........................

hi steve
    paul harrison up in derbyshire has 2 litters out of simon tyers, Field Trial Champion Timsgarry Barlow/Field Trial Champion Timsgarry Simpson tel 01629826280

I have a litter due next week, she is from Nancarrow/Gwibernant lines and we bred the sire ourselves. Many FTW and FTCH in both lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekit View Post
    Guys does anyone know of a good working Cocker Spaniel pup Bitch for sale, or a very reliable breeder. Its not for myself but a lady work colleague,she owns a few acres of land and wants to try her hand at some field trials and working the dog..

Regards

Steve........................
    Shame she wants a bitch as there is a cracking black dog pup(5mths) available in Usk, 44 FTCH in his pedigree.

ATB.

John Clarke the retired Head Keeper at Dunsop Bridge, Lancs has had a litter recently, not sure if any left. We took a pup from the same mating 2 years ago and our choc bitch is first class.

Our latest litter at 4 weeks old.