Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IOR Scopes?

IOR Scopes?

Looking to buy a IOR scope, have heard that they are quite good? im a "Nightforce" man but looking to possibly change. Any help would be appreciated.

I can guarantee you that any of the IOR's will satisfy your needs!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Von

I have a 10x56 and it is superb!!!! Absolutely the equal of Zeiss or Schmidt. Optic quality is superb and dialup / turret adjustment is spot on. Never looses zero (in the 3 years I've had it) and it gets used a lot!

Highly recommended and worth every penny!

Cheers
    OT

I would go further & say those mentioned above should be looking to their laurels!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Hi there, i have the 4-14x56 IOR and a 2.5-10x42 IOR and i think they are better value for money than nightforce and any of the other top brands, the build quality is very good and they never seam to lose there zero. The choice of reticules are good to and most of them come with IR with 7 different settings, the 2.5-10x42 with target turrets and ilumination and MP8 reticule is up forsale if you or anyone is interested? these are now 685 to buy but i`ll let it go for 350?

cheers buckie

Hi there, can't argue with the previous comments. I was talked into an IOR by Mike Norris (Brock & Norris Custom Rifles) abot five years ago. It's had a huge amount of use in all weathers - Never let me down, not once!

Highly recommended in my book, very underrated!

Regards, Mike
    (Jelen Deer Services)

Talk to Lee at Border Barrels. He first showed us them last year and i was genuinely surprised how good they are. They are the equal of my Swaro, Kahles and Zeiss scopes during day time shooting. Unfortunately i didn't get a chance to try it at dawn or dusk.
    I'm currently considering one myself, possibly the 4-14x56 with tactical type turrets.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    I have the 4-14x50 with tactical turrets, bought from Lee at Border Barrels, and I've been very happy with it. If you like I can send more details of my experiences with it after a year's use.

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    I have the 4-14x50 with tactical turrets, bought from Lee at Border Barrels, and I've been very happy with it. If you like I can send more details of my experiences with it after a year's use.

willie_gunn

...like a carp rising to a breadcrust. Saw the thread title and wondered how long it would be...

Hope you are well and prospering willie.
    KevinF -

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Kevin

I'm good thanks, though obviously way too predictable....

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!