Wanted: seeking estate contact details info etc

sauer

hi guys

im currently working with an american gent who does a lot of hunting back in th US.
he will be working on rotation out of aberdeen for next good few months so has asked me regarding deerstalking in Scotland , i believe he may be willing to travel 2- 3 hrs ish from aberdeen

i believe what hes after is roe buck and red stag stalking ...not bothered bout medals but would like "a head representative of the area" i was told.

i have nevr bought stalking so i know nowt bout prices and contact details of stalkers/ or estates.

hopefully i can get details for the gent to phone/ email or www. etc from you kind persons on here

mods, if ive stuck this request in the wrong section i apologise

yours

sauer

I shall be in Scotland in late September on my 8000 acre lease. I have Jap Sika and some Reds available and will have american clients with me. Please PM me and I will see if it suits both parties.

Best

Sikamalc

Try giving 2434me a shout , he is only a few miles out of Aberdeen and has some good quality Roe, also Ballindalloch, Derek is about an hours drive .

Try giving Derek from Ballindalloch a call. He has advertised in this forum recently, user name is Ballindalloch i think. It would be within 1 1/2 hrs of aberdeen ish

edited - I am clearly a mong, did not read all of bambislayer's post. Anway a +1 for what he says above!!!!

Back