Holding of the rifle

Can I just add, that's a very fine double and there is plenty of space on SD for more of this sort of thing.

:tiphat:

Will have to agree

Candice%2BBoucher%2Bdesnuda%2B%252810%2529.jpg

Can I just add, that's a very fine double and there is plenty of space on SD for more of this sort of thing.

:tiphat:

Quite agree. My daughter is coming over for a visit and is bringing a cartridge belt I've ordered with her. When i get said cartridge belt i will get naked apart from cartridge belt, and pose with my new double rifle over my shoulder. That should get a few hearts racing :norty:.

As much as I’ve stared at that photo I still cannot for the life of me work out what the rifle is? Anyone else have this issue?

As much as I’ve stared at that photo I still cannot for the life of me work out what the rifle is? Anyone else have this issue?

I’m so glad there’s someone else out there as sad as me :D
If only she’d be kind enough to turn around we’d get a better idea. I need to get out more I think.

Interestingly there was once a belt & holster maker called Horseshoe Leather who exhibited once a year at Bisley pre the Phoenix Meetings. He offered custom made contoured leather belts to follow the curve of your hips.

You probably see where I'm going with this???

K

Last edited:
Interestingly there was once a belt & holster maker called Horseshoe Leather who exhibited once a year at Bisley pre the Phoenix Meetings. He offered custom made contoured leather belts to follow the curve of your hips.

You probably see where I'm going with this???

K

south......

Back