Thread: An assortment of gun and non gun related items

Regular Poster

An assortment of gun and non gun related items

In the near future, I was intending to reduce the time I spend shooting so that my wife and I have the time to travel a little and spend more time together in our retirement. I had started preparing a small ‘For Sale’ list of shooting related items that I considered to be surplus to my expected requirements in the future. However, with my unexpectedly changed health circumstances it seems as if there will be even less shooting in the future than I originally envisaged and on that basis I have prepared a considerably larger list of 20+ pages of shooting, shooting related and ‘other’ things that it would be sensible to advertise given my present circumstances.

See........................http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...?p=16882#16882

If you read the above you will appreciate that I shall not always be able to use the PC on a regular basis so do not be perturbed if your mail is unanswered for a day or so. Whatever the delays please rest assured that all offers or shows of interest will be dealt with in a chronological order according to the date and time of the email received.

Since there may also be occasions when my wife will have to be dealing with enquiries please do not use PMs or reply via this thread as your reply may well not be seen. Please always write direct to mry716@hotmail.com

Anyone interested please email for a copy of the list.
    Thanks
    M

Regular Poster
    The list still has hundreds of unsold items left on it including guns, rifles and ancillary shooting items such as rings, bases scopes magazines ammo etc etc.

If you feel the prices quoted are rather high you can always make me an offer.

email me at
    mry716@hotmail.com