Thanks Merseyside police

limulus

Just received my FAC with no restrictions other than Chief police officer approved land only for the calibre to be used.

Took 14 weeks start to finish and included accompanied assessment of my permission land which was approved on the spot..all round good experience

thanks mersey police

Tikka .243 Stainless Varmint, T8 and a Meopta meostar R1 strapped to the top.

Of to collect my Sako Quad .22 with an Edgar Bros 8 x 56 shortly....pic to follow

Limulus let us know how it performs, i am thinking of get one my self ( if my variation is approved ) left hand though.......

Steve.............

Just received my FAC with no restrictions other than Chief police officer approved land only for the calibre to be used.

Interesting. Are you saying that there are no indications of what quarry you can use the rifle on?

Took 14 weeks start to finish and included accompanied assessment of my permission land which was approved on the spot..all round good experience

thanks mersey police

Glad you're happy with the rifles you got, but three and a half months to grant a closed certificate is hardly stellar performance on Merseyside Constabulary's part.

Back