Big cats in the UK. (Video)

FrenchieBoy

OK I know it's another "Big Cats in the UK" thing but I just came across this video on Youtube (I think the guy that filmed it fancies himself as some kind of British John Rambo) with people in the comments section even claiming to have a family of "big cats" breeding and thriving near them. I would welcome other "level headed" people's thoughts and opinions on this, especially shooters and stalkers in Wales where this is supposed to have been filmed - I have my own thoughts and opinions and have expressed them in the comments section with the video on youtube which read as follows:
"Panthers, mountain loins, big spotted cats! Heavens above Wales must be just one big hell of a zoo to (Apparently) contain so many different assortments of big cat.As for a bow and arrow - I hope you are one hell of a runner because if you shoot that thing at a so called "big cat" and don't kill it outright then it is going to be one hell of a ****ed off pussy - As has been said a shotgun at least would be better - You also seem to have overlooked the fact that (as far as I know) illegal to shoot at live quarry with a bow and arrow in the UK!Here's an interesting question that you might like to answer - If these so called big cats do exist (And according to some) flourish in the wild in the UK how come there have not been any traces of them found or seen by all the many many hundreds of guys (Including game keepers etc - All pretty reliable and level headed people that go out hunting and lamping throughout Wales? Maybe they haven't got such a good imaginations or wishful thinking as others!"

If that is not armed trespass then I dont know what is? I would be booting him right off me land if i saw him.
Keep taking the mushrooms crackpot!

Of course there's big cats out there.

The only reason there's no evidence of it is that there's a secret society (I'm a member) that goes out after one dies and removes it's body and all evidence it was ever there. We also have large flocks of sheep and other farm animals, so that when one is killed by a big cat, we scoot along and replace it so that the farmer doesn't notice anything.

Wonder where he gets his mushrooms....

'cos I'm internet famous' says it all really.
Did he ever let on what part of North Wales he'd 'witnessed' these goings on?
I've been living, hunting with hounds, lamping with both lurchers and rifle for forty years in North Wales and I've never seen any evidence. Hunting with hounds especially in the remote parts of Wales is a big sport, they'd have found something over the years.
Although a good friend of mine who lives more towards mid Wales did shoot a Wallaby in his area. Not that they rip sheep apart.

I can't be bothered to watch that rubbish again but I'm sure somewhere towards the end he says he does not divulge the location to protect the land from an influx of "Big Cat Hunters" (Who might very well do a much better job than him):lol:
Personally I think he doesn't want to divulge the location is because we might all go there and raid his magic mushroom patch!:rofl:

People kept mentioning the legality of hunting with a bow surely even our courts cant prosecute for intent to hunt mythical creatures

Amazing. Big cats are pretty much on the endangered list everywhere. Except in the UK. They've cracked it here. They're everywhere and have developed the skill to actually not be seen anywhere. Brilliant way to ensure survival in a land where so much of the land is pasture or cultivated.

Amazing. Big cats are pretty much on the endangered list everywhere. Except in the UK. They've cracked it here. They're everywhere and have developed the skill to actually not be seen anywhere. Brilliant way to ensure survival in a land where so much of the land is pasture or cultivated.

They have been doing it for a long time...don't you remember that bloke Charles Dodgson who wrote about the one in Cheshire in the mid 1800s that could disappear at will leaving only a curious grin...

Alan

The local keeper is on the look out for him, he recognizes his beat on one of "pikeys" videos where he's after pheasants. Muppet !
Kev.

Back