Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BELLS WHISKY. 13 per Litre.

BELLS WHISKY. 13 per Litre.

Heads up!
    Bells whisky, 13 per Litre currently at Morrisons.
    I have just taken 3 into custody.

HWH.

Aye.
    Half a tumbler-full, 6 spoons of sugar and boiling water plus two painkillers before I go to bed.
    Bloody Arthritis not helped by dragging hundreds of Reds and Sika off stoney mountains over a lifetime.
    I remember well those `hot whiskys` we put away in those pubs around Wicklow.
    Most people don`t know that the Irish measure is much larger than ours.

HWH.

I know what im doing tomorow!!

Thanks for heads up!

Cheers

243sako

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    Aye.
    Half a tumbler-full, 6 spoons of sugar and boiling water plus two painkillers before I go to bed.
    Bloody Arthritis not helped by dragging hundreds of Reds and Sika off stoney mountains over a lifetime.
    I remember well those `hot whiskys` we put away in those pubs around Wicklow.
    Most people don`t know that the Irish measure is much larger than ours.

HWH.
    yes H ,but we would not trade a minute of it .

there after banning quads off a lot of the up lands hear , im happy about this .as we dont use them on the hill where i am .

Bells........ its like Tibetan yack piss

ah...Bells whiskey, that reminds me, must check the anti-freeze in my vehicles!

I think that this is probably the first time I have ever questioned anything that H has put on here and I feel bad doing it but, bloody hell, Bells!

JC

Do people actually drink Bell's whisky? Surely not for pleasure? Ooooohhh, just medicinal That's ok then

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    ah...Bells whiskey, that reminds me, must check the anti-freeze in my vehicles!

I think that this is probably the first time I have ever questioned anything that H has put on here and I feel bad doing it but, bloody hell, Bells!

JC
    I would sooner drink virgins water than Bells , What you thinking of Hubert that stuff will effect your eyeseeeeet lad its akin to meths

Now if you could get some Lagavulin or Laphroigh at 13 a bottle thats a different matter
    Last edited by Mannlicher_Stu; 16-08-2010 at 10:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannlicher_Stu View Post

Now if you could get some Lagavulin or Laphroigh at 13 a bottle thats a different matter
    You would be cheaper nipping out the hill with the rutting spade,cutting yourself a good sized bit of peat and proceed to chow on that for an evening than drink yon piss! Mon the Bells.