Thread: brno trigger

brno trigger

I have a 23 year old brno model 2e .22.I posted a thread about 3 mnths ago about how to improve the trigger .One reply suggested rimfire magic who sell a kit.Ordered the kit which was only 12 and received it a couple of days later.Looked at it and chickened out of fitting it and has sat in drawer till today.Finally plucked up courage to have a go at fitting it.
    Wish i had done it straight away was so simple ,took about 10 mins and what a difference.No excess travel and crisp pull,i even found the softest spring was too light and opted for the middle one
    Would recommend it to anyone with a cz rifle,will totally transform id and for just 12

We have a fellow here that sells a kit, a Mr Brooks, for about $15 US postage paid. Unfortunately, he has not been keeping up with orders, from what I hear, so I won't be ordering one soon. I still have a CZ 452 American, unfired in the original box, JAYB! ~Muir

(I bought this rifle on close-out from a local retailer about 16 months ago as a hedge against inflation. JAYB bet me it wouldn't lay unfired for a week! Shows what he knows!)

(Well, Ok... Normally? I'd have shot the hell out of it by now but his ribbing has kept it in the box.)

wish I could get one for my tikka(sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    We have a fellow here that sells a kit, a Mr Brooks, for about $15 US postage paid. Unfortunately, he has not been keeping up with orders, from what I hear, so I won't be ordering one soon. I still have a CZ 452 American, unfired in the original box, JAYB! ~Muir

(I bought this rifle on close-out from a local retailer about 16 months ago as a hedge against inflation. JAYB bet me it wouldn't lay unfired for a week! Shows what he knows!)

(Well, Ok... Normally? I'd have shot the hell out of it by now but his ribbing has kept it in the box.)
    I'd soon prise the bloody thing out of it's box if I was there, remember you have to work and I know where you keep your guns

I did fit a Brooks trigger kit to my then CZ WMR, I too used the middle weight spring, a quick and easy job to do, well worth it.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses