brno trigger

mickjgardner

I have a 23 year old brno model 2e .22.I posted a thread about 3 mnths ago about how to improve the trigger .One reply suggested rimfire magic who sell a kit.Ordered the kit which was only £12 and received it a couple of days later.Looked at it and chickened out of fitting it and has sat in drawer till today.Finally plucked up courage to have a go at fitting it.
Wish i had done it straight away was so simple ,took about 10 mins and what a difference.No excess travel and crisp pull,i even found the softest spring was too light and opted for the middle one
Would recommend it to anyone with a cz rifle,will totally transform id and for just £12

We have a fellow here that sells a kit, a Mr Brooks, for about $15 US postage paid. Unfortunately, he has not been keeping up with orders, from what I hear, so I won't be ordering one soon. I still have a CZ 452 American, unfired in the original box, JAYB! ~Muir

(I bought this rifle on close-out from a local retailer about 16 months ago as a hedge against inflation. JAYB bet me it wouldn't lay unfired for a week! Shows what he knows!)

(Well, Ok... Normally? I'd have shot the hell out of it by now but his ribbing has kept it in the box.:evil:)

We have a fellow here that sells a kit, a Mr Brooks, for about $15 US postage paid. Unfortunately, he has not been keeping up with orders, from what I hear, so I won't be ordering one soon. I still have a CZ 452 American, unfired in the original box, JAYB! ~Muir

(I bought this rifle on close-out from a local retailer about 16 months ago as a hedge against inflation. JAYB bet me it wouldn't lay unfired for a week! Shows what he knows!)

(Well, Ok... Normally? I'd have shot the hell out of it by now but his ribbing has kept it in the box.:evil:)

I'd soon prise the bloody thing out of it's box if I was there, remember you have to work and I know where you keep your guns :evil:

I did fit a Brooks trigger kit to my then CZ WMR, I too used the middle weight spring, a quick and easy job to do, well worth it.

John

Back