Thread: Harkila Grizzly brush Jacket, Goretex large

Harkila Grizzly brush Jacket, Goretex large

I have been bought a Grizzly brush jacket for birthday and im not really into camo so has only been worn once..

as with all Harkila this is a premium jacket - absolutely fantastic quality and if it was plain id never even dream of selling it....

features from other websites....check it out at http://www.outdoorsman.co.uk

This new and unique camouflage pattern from Mossy Oak is suitable for hunting in many different environments: mountains, hills, rush, stubble fields, birch hedge, marsh and pinewood.

Quiet and lightweight hunting clothing.

Grizzly also has a brand new Gore-Tex membrane which is much softer and quieter than we have ever been able to offer. The outer fabric is extremelysilent.

Great details
    The jacket has pockets on both sleeves, one of which contains an orange signal band. The radio pocket has two openings; one for the antenna and one from the side for easy access to the radio.

100 posted to your door........or WHY??

What size is it please?
    If it is a 54 (XL) to suit about a 44" chest I might be interested. Wouldn't need posting either
    MS

Ahh, just seen Large in the title!!
    Probably too small - bugger!

Hi MS..

its a 52....(or UK42) your welcome to try it on and we could have a quick beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus21 View Post
    Hi MS..

its a 52....(or UK42) your welcome to try it on and we could have a quick beer?
    Sounds good mate, send me a phone number and we can discuss further.
    MS

Hi Apologies this has been sold in the middle of my offer.......we should still meet up for a beer..I'll drop you a PM and try and arrange!

No probs mate, I reckon it would have been a bit too small anyway. The beer idea sounds good still!
    MS

can anyone tell me where to get harkilla stuff? like a shop or something where i can try it on before buying it, most websited sell it online, thanks