Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night vision gen 3+

Night vision gen 3+

Very lightly use, military spec, with waever 1" rail fitting. I used this on a 6.5 cal with superb success for the last 16 month ,only in the very best conditions, the tube is perfect & even at 200yds is light day,under the moon, under stars its as good, with no street haze lights from any town or village, a fox can be clearly seen at 200 yd & anything bigger upto 700yard & more depending on size of target! pvs4 gen3 rifle scopes as new for 2700 . cost me 4600- I must have been crazy , but it put more meat in the chill room than a free butchers shop . regretfully i have to sell to fix a job up !

see here > http://www.x20.org/nightvision/PVS4.htm
    Last edited by MrYou; 16-08-2010 at 16:13.

Quote Originally Posted by MrYou View Post
    Very lightly use, military spec, with waever 1" rail fitting. I used this on a 6.5 cal with superb success for the last 16 month ,only in the very best conditions, the tube is perfect & even at 200yds is light day,under the moon, under stars its as good, with no street haze lights from any town or village, a fox can be clearly seen at 200 yd & anything bigger upto 700yard & more depending on size of target! pvs4 gen3 rifle scopes as new for 2700 . cost me 4600- I must have been crazy , but it put more meat in the chill room than a free butchers shop . regretfully i have to sell to fix a job up !

see here > http://www.x20.org/nightvision/PVS4.htm
    You eat fox?
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

rubley diz No 4 , wi fry wice ! haha
    Last edited by MrYou; 16-08-2010 at 19:24.

Ah i get it, so if you use this technically your shooting by daylight and not lamping so i could go stalking and not be breaking the law! Only joking how much are you after?

Quote Originally Posted by MrYou View Post
    rubley diz No 4 , wi fry wice ! haha
    its FRIED RICE....you plick
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

Its been used on pigs , released by anti's , some quite possibly a danger to the public !! What people dont see ' dont harm them

night vision is a NO NO when shooting deer.

chinese menu?

Have you seen the chef 's special?
    No 52. cream of sum yung guy
    He makes it out the back

hi just wondering if you have the tube data?
    cheers James