Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eye lid tick

Eye lid tick

Woke up this morning having stalked over the weekend to find a tick on my eyelid,Living not far from an A&E off I went to get it removed,I was seen within 5 mins very good I thought by 2 nurses, it took them 20 minutes to get it out ,In that time one of them stood on my toe the other nearly smotherd me with her breast they really got close to me what an experience next time I get a tickI will be straight back

I generally deal with them myself but after that experience I may just have to give a&e a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Range Master View Post
    Woke up this morning having stalked over the weekend to find a tick on my eyelid,Living not far from an A&E off I went to get it removed,I was seen within 5 mins very good I thought by 2 nurses, it took them 20 minutes to get it out ,In that time one of them stood on my toe the other nearly smotherd me with her breast they really got close to me what an experience next time I get a tickI will be straight back

think i might go out and get ticked up

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by mick b View Post
    think i might go out and get ticked up
    Next time I get one on my helmet I will in future get myself down to A&E if they are taking so long on an eye lid i might be there all day

smothered by nurse breast..... happy days

drop yer trousers next time your out in the field ha ha

long time no hear mate f.

Must have been hell !

I can see a real glut of stalkers and hunters attending local a+e's after this thread with ticks placed in all sorts of places.
    I will give it a miss mind you with my luck I'd get Hatttie jaques or the only 2 male nurses in the hospital.

geordie nurses! - you'll be lucky not to come away with more issues than you went in with

Wot - just one?