Wanted: Wanted: African hunting package

Pilky1303

I am looking for advice, suggestions and recommendations for a 7-10 day African hunting trip in March 2018 (11th to 18th preferable)
A mix of wing and rifle hunting if possible (though I realise that March is not best time for wing).
Looking at a mixed bag of quarry,
For around the £2500-3000. There are up to 5 blokes in total.
Any suggestions please?
Cheers
Lewis

Last edited:
I think DS308 was referring to the site rules requiring new members to post an introduction of themselves Nothing complex just a summary of experience interests etc etc Post it in the announcements section look at other posts there to get an idea
S

I am looking for advice, suggestions and recommendations for a 7-10 day African hunting trip in March 2018 (11th to 18th preferable)
A mix of wing and rifle hunting if possible (though I realise that March is not best time for wing).
Looking at a mixed bag of quarry,
For around the £2500-3000. There are up to 5 blokes in total.
Any suggestions please?
Cheers
Lewis

if still interested I have this to offer?

Wingshooting & PG Combo 2018.jpg

Having just returned I can confirm it's an amazing place and very affordable. I did a management/cull package and shot old and young plains game bulls and rams.

I'm heading to Home | Huntershill Safaris next week and it's terrific value. Quite a few guys local to me have been and all have returned, most of them every year.

I can highly recommend Nduna Safaris. Been 3 times and had a cracking deal every time. PM me if you want more details or package options I have had.

Back