Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wanted: Tikka T3 .243 + sound moderator

  1. #1

    Wanted: Tikka T3 .243 + sound moderator

    I'm after the following :

    Wanted: Tikka T3 .243 + sound moderator T8 + sight and mount optional

    would refer Synthetic

    All the best,

    RSWO

    Please PM

  2. #2
    Summit like this?

    Attachment 2326


    I've only just bought this so not up for sale just yet

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Summit like this?

    Attachment 2326


    I've only just bought this so not up for sale just yet
    Looks very nice

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RSWO View Post
    I'm after the following :

    Wanted: Tikka T3 .243 + sound moderator T8 + sight and mount optional

    would refer Synthetic

    All the best,

    RSWO

    Please PM
    Mine Is available, though with P8 and wood/blued...Interested?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tikka 243 2.jpg   Tikka 243.jpg  
    Last edited by sparko; 21-08-2010 at 11:35. Reason: Images attatched

  5. #5

    T3

    Quote Originally Posted by sparko View Post
    Mine Is available, though with P8 and wood/blued...Interested?
    What is included and what price?

    Kind regards,

    RSWO

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale 243 Tikka T3 Hunter
    By monynut in forum Firearms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-07-2010, 16:17
  2. Tikka T3 .243 fo sale
    By foxhunter in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 19:00
  3. .243 Tikka T3
    By lordy in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 17:52
  4. Tikka T3 243
    By Oberon in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-04-2009, 18:14
  5. Tikka T3 Lite .243 Mag wanted
    By tartinjock in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-12-2007, 19:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •