Browning x bolt

Got an X bolt last week in .270win. Handles and shoots very well.I like the magazine, stock and shotgun style top tang safety.
Sorry don't know about 6.5x55 but I would imagine its equally as good.
ATB

Got an X bolt last week in .270win. Handles and shoots very well.I like the magazine, stock and shotgun style top tang safety.
Sorry don't know about 6.5x55 but I would imagine its equally as good.
ATB

Same here.....Very impressed...excellent build quality. Straight out of the box and after 10 shots (to clean through and sight in) shot a 5 group within 1.5" at 100mtrs. The only thing that really Pxxxxd me off was the daughter (16 and never shot a .270 before) grouped 4 in 3/4 inch. ! Just makes one feel really inadequate !

Rocky

Cracking rifle, fired a guests in 243 the other week, very impressed. Don't think they do it in 6.5 though, shame.

These are the only calibres that are being imported to the u/k:- 223 Rem, 243, 308 and 270 Winchester

Rocky

Other calibres are available to special order, according to the importers web-site, including the 6.5x55!

ft

Spoke to Dave at BWM ARMS and no they dont do 6.5x55 and the custom jobs cost THE EARTH AND MAYBE THE MOON

Back