UK Border Force Permit

Dickie

Hi

I've emailed my details for my trip to SA on the 25/10 to UK border force but had no response do they reply by email or just post out the paperwork to your address?

Cheers for any help.

Hi

I've emailed my details for my trip to SA on the 25/10 to UK border force but had no response do they reply by email or just post out the paperwork to your address?

Cheers for any help.

Dickie,

They just post it out to you in the mail. No other contact from them.

Stan

Hi

Cheers for any help.

Dickie,

Just dug out my paperwork for my last trip. I emailed my request on 29th March for a trip departing on 9th May. They sent the paperwork dated 17th April.

Stan

Hi chaps, we are off to Namibia in June. What is this document all about? never needed it on my previous trips to South Africa and Namibia.
Tusker

You only need it if you’re importing a firearm and hunting in SA

if you’re just stopping in SA and then getting on another plane to Nimibia then you don’t need this letter...

Hi chaps, we are off to Namibia in June. What is this document all about? never needed it on my previous trips to South Africa and Namibia.
Tusker

You only need it if you’re importing a firearm and hunting in SA

if you’re just stopping in SA and then getting on another plane to Nimibia then you don’t need this letter...

This is true...but with all sort of things going on at the airport in SA nowadays, perhaps you must have a look at this!!

Thanks for the help, I have plenty of time but just wanted to get everything in order in a timely fashion especially with work being a bit unpradictible at present.

This is true...but with all sort of things going on at the airport in SA nowadays, perhaps you must have a look at this!!

Hi Patrick

Would you care to elaborate please? We're visiting Namibia via Jo'burg very soon. Do we have anything to be worried about?

Thanks

Back